Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time displayed as 24 hour rather than 12 hours

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've downloaded two of the new Clock Faces for the Ionic that only display the time in the 24 hour format (aka military time).  There is no option under settings to change it to a 12 hour display.   Shouldn't they at least be displayed in the same format that I've selected on the Fitbit settings if the app doesn't allow selection?   (Goat-Face by flaviojmendes and I believe YWeather or Big Weather were the ones.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello!

I am the goat-face developer. It will released a new update this week fixing this locale settings. I really appreciate you are using it and giving feedback!

Smiley Happy 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

Also, , my current app Goat-Face only displays the temperature in Celsius, not Fahrenheit.  I was able to contact the Big Weather developer with the same problem and he said "The Celsius / Fahrenheit configuration is automatically set by Fitbit when you pick your Units in your Fitbit profile on the Fitbit website."   However, that is not a setting available for selection under Advanced Settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can choose between 12 and 24 hour time in your profile settings at: https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/edit

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know you can, but a couple of the new watch faces will not display it.
I'm set for 12 hours, but some will only display 24 hours and there is no
option in their watch face settings to change it.

Thank you for the link and your reply though.

Kathleen Smith
Kathleensmith138@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

Big Weather issue on temperature has been resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The developer can detect the user preference using a Fitbit interface and then display as requested. Maybe some are not doing this yet, but it is a quick fix to apply (I've done it on my digital clockfaces).

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's my guess - that they aren't doing it yet. I wasn't able to contact
the developer. Glad to hear you are doing it. Thanks for your reply

--
Kathleen Smith
kathleensmith138@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!

I am the goat-face developer. It will released a new update this week fixing this locale settings. I really appreciate you are using it and giving feedback!

Smiley Happy 

Best Answer

Hello,

Just passing here to say that your request was implemented. Now the goat-face takes your preferences about time and temperature from your Fitbit profile!  Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Thank you!!!!!!!

--
Kathleen Smith
kathleensmith138@gmail.com
​​
Best Answer

Thank you for listening/acting!!  (hope this message isn't a duplicate, I replied from the link on the email I received but it doesn't appear here at the moment)

Best Answer

Can you please put back the 24hr format or have the option to choose it

Best Answer

Hey,

You can change your time display at your Fitbit preferences at: https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/edit

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 18.43.13.pngThanks! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Thank you, i didn't know that. Done, so it should change to 24hr after a sync? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly! 😃
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks worked perfectly 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you tell me where your clock face gets it weather temperature from, it is not very accurate, eg it shows current temperature as 38 degrees celsius in Australia but it is only 29 degrees celsius. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm having trouble today also with the Nothing Special watchface weather.
It's off by 30° F, (not C. like the previous person's post)

Kathleen Smith
Kathleensmith138@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

My GOATFACE clockface is not loading weather information. I'm not sure what is meant by force an update by triple clicking the screen (tapping on the phone or watch?) 

Best Answer
0 Votes