Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today Agenda app for Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Would like to see a Today Agenda app for the Ionic. One that will show the days appointments from the phones calendar app. Such as Google Calendar. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SunsetRunner, nice to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community! Certainly this is a great idea and feedback. Despite Today Agenda App is not an app compatible with the Fitbit Ionic you still can take advantage of the Call /Text / Calendar Notifications. As you already know you can enable the calendar notifications to see your Google calendar appointments in form of a notification in your Fitbit Ionic. For more details check this video and to enable notifications use the following post.

There is also a new initiative where you can develope your own apps. For more information please visit: https://studio.fitbit.com/

For more details on how an integration works with your Fitbit account review our Third Party Apps - FAQ.

Hope you find useful these alternatives. See you later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @SunsetRunner, nice to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community! Certainly this is a great idea and feedback. Despite Today Agenda App is not an app compatible with the Fitbit Ionic you still can take advantage of the Call /Text / Calendar Notifications. As you already know you can enable the calendar notifications to see your Google calendar appointments in form of a notification in your Fitbit Ionic. For more details check this video and to enable notifications use the following post.

There is also a new initiative where you can develope your own apps. For more information please visit: https://studio.fitbit.com/

For more details on how an integration works with your Fitbit account review our Third Party Apps - FAQ.

Hope you find useful these alternatives. See you later!

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Ionic calendar notification is good. Yet the Agenda app is for other purpose.  It would allow user to notice Today's Agenda with a glance. It will be good if fitbit can add that in.

Best Answer

Any updates?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app GAgenda does this for Google calendar.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @runningparent thank you for joining us on this thread. Would you mind to tell us more about the GAgenda app? I don't see this figure among our compatible apps or in our app gallery for the Fitbit SmartWatch. So the information I have is very limited regarding this topic.

In other note, If  Today Agenda is something in which you're interested, I would like to invite you to visit our Feature Suggestion Board. feel free to contribute with your suggestions, it would be nice to have your support for this ideas.

See you later.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app 'My Agenda' does it for a Microsoft Account and Google Account together and has support for multiple calendars in the accounts.
It also supports the colors in the Google Calendar.
Here is how it looks like:
My Agenda on VersaMy Agenda on VersaMy Agenda on IonicMy Agenda on Ionic

Best Answer

Can you tell me how I sync the agenda to my fit bit and phone. It keeps telling Me to setup in phones companion settings. I don't know what that is.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Please open the Fitbit app on your phone.

Then open the page for watch by tapping on the small watch icon in the top right corner.

Then open Apps, open My Agenda and here 'Settings'.

If you need more information look at my website: https://www.qooapps.com/apps/2018/my-agenda.html
or contact me directly via mail: support at qooapps.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive just downloaded the GAgenda app but cannot get it to sync with Fitbit. It asks to get google to authorise and then it asks to open in Fitbit.com then loops to open in fitbit app and continues this cycle.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On that app do you need to be connected to Bluetooth to see your calendar? I imagine you do to get alerts but if you just want to see the day ahead and your phone isn’t around, is that possible?

Best Answer
0 Votes