Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trekkie clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Love the clock face and concept but notice that the middle icon the weather symbol is blank (location is set) and the weather temp is displayed just no weather logo.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

My trek lie face shows clouds today. 

I wonder if it was able to connect to your phone. The only thing I see is system location needs to be turned on and the app needs permission. 

Best Answer

Same problem here, no weather conditions symbol or temp but all permissions, locations services, etc are correct. A timing thing maybe when the Fitbit Ionic updates its weather?

Any advice beyond the basics welcomed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love LCARS interface! But the Ionic OS still needs a lot of work. The weather on TrekV4FB and the Weather app are both broken and don't update consistently.

Ionic on Vivo Nex, HP Elite X3 and Surface Pro.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I found it I took hours before it first updated. Could this be more for clock face designer than for Fitbit? I have a different face, moon phase, that has no pro lens updating weather. 

Best Answer

Where can I download the Star Trek LCARS watch face for Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would think it is in the watch face store, have you tried a search? 

Best Answer

I have seen screenshots for this clock face for the charge 5 but don't think its available. Please someone can you develop this. I need it in my life! Lol. 

Best Answer

Sorry @LisaE0511 but Fitbit hasn't provided the tools to let a user to design a face for the charge 5

Best Answer