Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wileyfox devices feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a wileyfox but this isn't a compatible phone so it's stopped working and can't be fixed now.

Please can you work with wileyfox so it will work!!

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @ajberry, let me give you a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community!

In the case of WileyFox, these devices has just moved from an open source like Cyanogen OS which is not compatible with the Fitbit App to the one of the recent versions of Android like Nougat. This open the possibilities for the Fitbit app to work under the conditions of these devices, but at the moment there are no future plans or other details that I'm aware of this is under consideration.  The problem with these devices (No compatible devices), is that the app is not optimized to run under the specs of the phone in question along with the OS. Most of the time can work fine, but is is more easy the app stop working or doesn't behave in the way is intended as new updates are release.

At the moment our products are focus to work only in  the main brands in the market that run with iOS, Android and Windows OS, and as the time keep going and we received more feedback from our users we add more brands to increase the variety of devices to sync trackers. As moderators we do not have dates or more information when a devices is going to be listed, but definitely I will rely your comments to our teams to consider more options like the one you mentioned. We are constantly working to improve the Fitbit experience to offer our users a more friendly platform.

Thank you for your comments and feel free to share more feedback like this.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes