Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eGym FitnessApp and FitBit -- Connected, but not showing anything anywhere

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone used eGYM's "FitnessApp" and seen activities sync with FitBit  and/or with FitnessApp?  I.E. logging exercise time, etc.  My accounts are connected but have yet to see anything show up on either end.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SpringBoard, it's nice to see you in this occasion in our Fitbit Community! The eGYM's Fitness app does not figure among our officially supported apps listed in the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/partnership

However there are tons of apps that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours. The best way to tell if an app is compatible with Fitbit is to go to the third party site (or app) and poke around their settings to see if you can connect Fitbit. You can also browse their site for information or contact the app owner for additional help. I'm sure other users can share their experiences here with eGYM to learn more about its functionality, however for a faster solution would be better to contact eGYM customer support for more help.

See you later and stay awesome.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes