Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party web platform integrations

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I am experiencing issues with data not syncing correctly from FitBit.

Steps are uploading but km's are not.

I am participating in a charity virtual event and the data shown on the platform is not complete, some activities are uploading correctly but not all.

An example is from the 14th Oct where I logged a "workout" with 1676 steps but 0 km's were uploaded/synced.

Can you please help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Lunney23. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate you share your experience. Fitbit devices share information with a third party app but not the way around.

It's up to the owner of the third-party app to implement or update features for their app, this needs to be addressed with the third party customer service and if you wish you can also add a Feature Suggestion so our team can consider it for future developments.

Also you can make this suggestion to their support team and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community.

Hope this helps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Lunney23. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate you share your experience. Fitbit devices share information with a third party app but not the way around.

It's up to the owner of the third-party app to implement or update features for their app, this needs to be addressed with the third party customer service and if you wish you can also add a Feature Suggestion so our team can consider it for future developments.

Also you can make this suggestion to their support team and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes