Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APR18 Strava syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I read a thread from January that the syncing issues with Strava were fixed, but I'm still experiencing issues.  Two of my runs since Saturday have failed to sync, which is really frustrating, especially as one did! Intermittent problems are the worst!

Anyone else suffering, or have any advice? I have a Charge 2.

TIA

Moderator edit: label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Daysieblue, hi Fitbit, hi all 🙂

I also have an issue this week. I bought an Ionic about a month ago and have had no issues. I went for a run Tuesday morning, and it created a map in Fitbit, and synced perfectly to Strava.

Wednesday I did exactly the same thing. This time no map was created, and even weirder, all of my "laps" were duplicated. I can't post a screenshot, but I ran 11km, and I have 44 splits, with 1-11 replicated 4 times. This exercise has not synced to Strava.

This morning (Thursday) I cycled to work. A map was generated in Fitbit, but this did not sync. I then created a fake log and forced it to sync to test - this also did not sync to Strava.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still being frustrated by this, and the intermittent nature of the issue.  One thing that we should be able to trust technology on is consistency, because it's all binary.

I wondered if the problem was my phone having no internet connectivity, so I started to pause my charge 2, then stop the run activity once I was home and was fully connected to wifi.  That has worked, until yesterday when it didn't.  I have a GPS map on fitbit, rather than just a run workout recording, but I'm still not syncing to Strava.  Really, REALLY, frustrating, and nothing from either company to suggest what the issue is, or how to fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes