Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities from Fitbit are NOT synced over to Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,
I read a thread, where you stated the solution for "Activities from Strava not synced over to Fitbit."
However,the real issue is the opposite. Activities from Fitbit are NOT synced over to Strava.
Please give a solution for this problem as this is the use case many users face. People use your wrist band and do not track the activity on Strava in the hope that Fitbit will automatically do it for them and sync the workout over to Strava. Whereas, this is quite erratic and not smooth. Three out of five times this fails, and Strava is not updated. Then you manually add the activity to Strava. Now, this is very tricky, as this manual addition of activity from Strava is then synced to Fitbit app, and the Fitbit app shows two workouts for the same activity, one it tracked itself and other synced from Strava.

This should be solved and rectified, ASAP.
Please let me know if you would need any further clarity on this use case/issue or inputs.

Thanks and regards,
Manav

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Maanav, forst let me say your only addtessing your fellow fitbit users. That is what the comunity is about.

Did you look at this post on the Strava fitbit sync.

You don't elaborate on what exercises are not syncing, but as you see for exercises to sync to Strava you need to be connected to GPS durring the exercise.

Yes if you track on both Strava and fitbit you will get to entries in fitbit.

If you used tge GPS you would have had 2 on Strava also.

You may have noticed that i noved your post to the relevant forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes