Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa, I just... "did this" skill

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Add an Alexa skill command feature which provides users simple way of adding data to calendar and track correlations, chart actions.

i.e. "Alexa, I just did this..." 

Alexa, I just ate a sandwich. or any food, (tracks daily ingestion, calories, ect)
Alexa, I just brushed my teeth (charts time, consistency,)
Alexa, I just drank a glass of water, coffee, ect, (tracks hydration or caffeine intake)
Alexa, I just used the restroom or farted, (bowl movements)
Alexa, I just smoked a cig., drank a beer, vaped, cracked my knuckles (poor or good habits)
Alexa, I just ran a mile, washed my car, mowed the lawn (reveals history or log of previous actions)
Alexa, I just sneezed, coughed or belched
Alexa, I just clipped my finger nails, cut my hair, had sex, ovulated, had my period, took my birth control, ect...

Adults tend to ask themselves, "when was the last time I did this"... and tracking all of that data is easier when the user has a simpler way of adding it. Once the data is added, it can produce visual data by revealing what time you tend to... or what habits tend to happen.

The Alexa, I just did this skill...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

What an idea, @SunsetRunner! The best way to get your voice heard is to post it in the New Feature Suggestion Board ... which I see you did. Excellent. I just voted for it. If anyone else wants to add their vote to this idea, tap here.

Best Answer
0 Votes