Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow Sweat Coin to connect with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello All.  I would like FitBit to add an app to our resources of apps.  The app is called "Sweat Coin".  Sweat Coin pays you money to walk.  Please vote yes to have this app join the fitbit community.

Thanks

P.S.  If someone has figured out a way to sync this app to fitbit please let me/us know how.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject 

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

Yes 100% agree  I would love for fitbit to add this app to its app feature 

Best Answer

I vote yes

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is an app that you can download that is called power sync. If you have an iPhone you have to allow Fitbit and the health app to link. Then when you start Fitbit and it syncs, you open the health app so that syncs with Fitbit. Then you open power sync and sync now. I can’t remember if sweat coin had to be linked with power sync or it’s automatic. But the. sweat coins Will have ur data synced.   It’s very arse about **ahem** way of doing it and it’s not always 100% accurate. But I’ve just read now that it only authorises steps they genuinely think are down to exercise. I hope that all made sense. But mine works.  So there’s a positive to all this faffing about  

Best Answer
My device died after 15 months.
Thank you for the offer of help but I will never purchase a Fitbit device
again.

Laurie
--
Warmest Regards,

Laurie Cervantes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did a search of the Feature Suggestion board and don't see any suggestion for Sweat Coin. 

However the decision to link up is really in the hands of Sweat Coin and not Fitbit. 

Best Answer

Me too please and Thank You!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members!

I wanted to let you know that this integration is something that needs to be developed by a third-party developer. This means that the Sweat Coin developers will need to create the integration with the Fitbit app.

My suggestion is to contact the developer of the Sweat Coin app and give them feedback and suggestions about this integration.

Best Answer
0 Votes