Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow water intake to sync from Fitbit device to Myfitnesspal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Currently I have to track my water intake through myfitnesspal for it to sync with my device. Please enable it to sync either way so that I don't have to open the MFP app every time I want to track my water intake. Using my device (Versa 2) is much easier than opening the app in my phone. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @thisisriffle. Welcome to the community forums! 

Currently, water consumption logged in MyFitnessPal will sync to the user’s Fitbit account. This sync only works in one direction, so the user must log water consumption in MyFitnessPal only for this to work. 

While the option you mentioned, isn't yet available, I'd recommend to post this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take it into consideration for new updates or product development. Our team strives to improve the Fitbit experience based on our members feedback, and I'm sure your comments are very important. 

See you around.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @thisisriffle. Welcome to the community forums! 

Currently, water consumption logged in MyFitnessPal will sync to the user’s Fitbit account. This sync only works in one direction, so the user must log water consumption in MyFitnessPal only for this to work. 

While the option you mentioned, isn't yet available, I'd recommend to post this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take it into consideration for new updates or product development. Our team strives to improve the Fitbit experience based on our members feedback, and I'm sure your comments are very important. 

See you around.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes