Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I counting my steps twice?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got mine for Xmas and have carried it during my daily runs the last 3 days.  I also wear my Forerunner and then enter the data from it manually under Activities.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would think yes, you are counting them twice. fitbit counts them for you and you are doubling it when you add your forrunner to it.

@Mingo65 wrote:

Just got mine for Xmas and have carried it during my daily runs the last 3 days.  I also wear my Forerunner and then enter the data from it manually under Activities.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I would think yes, you are counting them twice. fitbit counts them for you and you are doubling it when you add your forrunner to it.

@Mingo65 wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the feedback.  This is what I thought was happening.  I'll stop carrying it when I run and input the info from my Forerunner.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mingo65 wrote:

If you enter a "start time" and "minutes of activity" for the activity then no it will not count it twice.  It will show the steps during that time frame as part of the manual activity you entered.

Best Answer
0 Votes