Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android wear 2.0 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will Fitbit link with android 2.0?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Skinsfan, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community. I'm wondering if you are referring to the Android Wear 2.0? Am I correct? If this is the case at the moment this is not supported, but If this is something in which you're interested, please visit this feature suggestion: FitBit support for Android Wear devices.

Feel free to contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to let our developers know what you'd like to see in the future!

See you later and thank you for your interest to improve the Fitbit experience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guys Fitbit should integrate with open source like android ware n Google fit. If they don't they would fade away as. Android and Apple user there is one major difference. Android users like varieties and lot of apps. They like to explore.Get everything loaded on Google. If you don't u will get stagnated and loose it. You took over pebble at least learn something from the poineior and other top brands of fitness ware. It's not a big thing. Either you bring in more option of data mining and  showcase and the faces or get into the android ware world. Everyone dose it. Please learn and get in line fast.. We love you but don't get us boated ...

Best Answer

Hi there @SunsetRunner, let me start by giving you a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! I noticed your post has not received an official response, so let me step in. My apologies for not seeing your concern earlier.

I really appreciate your feedback about the integration with other options in the market. Rest assure I will forward your comments to our teams, despite the integration of new features has a workflow process and may take some time, is this type of feedback what it help us to deliver what our users want and improve the Fitbit experience.

We have received previous recommendations, similar to your request from a large group of users too in our Feature Suggestion board, which If you are interested feel free to visit these ideas, it would be nice to have your support with your vote and comments:

FitBit support for Android Wear devices

Make FitBit Device Code Open Source!

About Google Fit we have released an update of our future plans, so for more details please take a look to the following link: Integration with Google Fit.

Hope these additional details provide some help and see you until the next opportunity!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes