Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another MyFitnessPal account has already been linked to this Fitbit account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently bought a Versa (having had HR's for the last few years). I'd like to connect my Fitbit with my MyFitnessPal account but, whenever I try to do this (both in the apps and on the websites), I get the same error message which is:-

"Another MyFitnessPal account has already been linked to this Fitbit account. Only one account may be linked at once."

I have read various other topics about the two apps not syncing and have tried everything I can think of.  I have deleted my MyFitnessPal account and started a fresh one, revoked access on my Fitbit dashboard, tried to set up MyFitnessPal to get steps from Fitbit but nothing has worked so far!  

My Fitbit says it's not connected to any MyFitnessPal account. 

Any suggestions on what I can try next please?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @crossfitKaren! I would suggest getting in touch with Fitbit Support directly so that they can check out your account. Make sure you explain the steps you've already taken, which do sound like the correct ones to me.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Were you able to resolve this? I'm having the same issue. 

@crossfitKaren wrote:

"Another MyFitnessPal account has already been linked to this Fitbit account. Only one account may be linked at once."

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I resolved it! I had set up a MyFitnessPal account a few years ago, using an old work email address which I had totally forgotten about. Luckily I remembered the password and was able to access the old account and shut it down. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever solve this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I resolved it! I had set up a MyFitnessPal account a few years ago, using an old work email address which I had totally forgotten about. Luckily I remembered the password and was able to access the old account and shut it down. 

Best Answer
0 Votes