Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Alternatives to MS Healthvault as it is stopping its service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have used MicroSoft Healthvault to store my medical records, history/timeline, file test results, vaccinations, etc. It was handy, not only because it provided a very organized way of keeping track of all things related to health and medical records, but you could also share info with medical professionals and easily manage their level of access. But now MS has announced it will stop its service. Since Healthvault used to also sync with Fitbit (once upon a time), I was wondering if anyone has found a good alternative to Heathvault.

Thank you in advance for you suggestions!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Boombob.

Thanks for bringing this up and letting sharing your concerns in the matter. 

Hopefully other users will be able to offer some solid alternatives that will let you keep your information organized. 

Do feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Look up "Lydia - Get Real Health". They import HealthVault info pretty easily. I signed up and am using this app now...
Best Answer

Thank you Evillama! It looks like this is the one that could indeed fully replace Healthvault!! Great!

Unfortunately they offer no opportunity to have a look at the platform (not even a sneak peek) without prior, immediate full commitment to their platform and the complete transfer of all the Healthvault-data up front! So, you can't have a look without commitment and full surrender first.They also require that I grand all kinds of obtrusive (and unnecessary) access and permissions upfront. It makes me uneasy. It is too bad, because - as I wrote before - this could very well be the software I was actually looking for.

Thanks again!

Best Answer

Hi @Boombob  

You have the ability to see some screenshots and short clips of Get Real Health's product Lydia on their website here: https://yourlifeyourdata.com/product-features   

Also if you don't feel comfortable giving all the access and permissions upfront you also have the ability to create a Lydia account and move your data from HealthVault to Lydia manually. 

Here are the step-by-step instructions to do so: https://yourlifeyourdata.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025225091-How-do-I-migrate-my-Microsoft-He... 

Hope this information helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any luck finding a service that will do this? I'm exporting my data from Microsoft HealthVault and would like to know where to store it as well as future data related to my health and wellness. It's a shame the health care and EHR industry hasn't solved this yet and there still isn't any flexibility if we switch providers. Being able to track health metrics in a way your doctor could easily access seems like it would be invaluable to patient health.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think this would be a great oppurtunity for fitbit to offer something similar what healthvault did. 

Here's a couple sites I found while looking or an alternative. 

https://alternativeto.net/software/microsoft-healthvault/

Best Answer
0 Votes