Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Linux (Ubuntu) app for fitbit synching? It would be a good idea.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Would not seem to be a big project.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried the Ubuntu version of Fitbit syncing third party developed software by Benoit Allard called Galileo. It worked fined in 14.0 Ubuntu but after I upgraded to Ubuntu 16.0 it is not working. Fitbit needs to support this.Thanks!

Best Answer

It seems to me that more techies use Linux and are also likely to use fitbits - although my nerd son doesn't!  It;s about time they wrote the app - my husband's fitbit is going to waste as he uses Linux

come on chaps - get it done!!!

Best Answer

Hi there @SunsetRunner and @brit58, thank you for joining to the Fitbit Community! I really appreciate your feedback regarding of an implementation to run Fitbit in a Linux platform.

There is an update in our Feature suggestion that I would like to share with you, as this has been brought to our attention before. Please feel free to review this update for more details: Support Linux

See you later and thanks again for your suggestions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

poor show fitbit!!!! -

will I get a refund for my husbands fitbit?  it's useless without the app.  

in this day and age and with linux being so wide spread writing a bit of a program would not be too big a deal.  say again - poor show

Best Answer

Hi there @brit58, thank you for your feedback and I understand your point of view that Fitbit is not compatible with Linux OS. For more questions regarding warranty, please refer to this link: Return Policy and Warranty

See you later.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes