Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody have a Hydrate Spark water bottle?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got one and it says it can sync with Fitbit. I checked the box that says to sync it, but it doesn't. Anybody know how to fix it?

Best Answer
90 REPLIES 90

Looking to add friends to my hydrate app.  Anyone want to exchange emails and challenge each other to drink more water?

Best Answer

I sent you my email address ( private)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @HyperionRanger @GeeGee2013, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and your interest in a challenge to drink more water. I wish you the best of luck with your health and wellness goals and look forward to seeing you around the forums. 

Feel free to explore the discussions forums to Share Your Story, Get Fitter, Find wonderful Fitbit Friends, Sharing Recipes and much more.

Enjoy the Fitbit experience. Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My email address 

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
Spoiler
Hey Nicole,  I sent you a friend request. 🤗
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please private message me your email, Nicole_danielle.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry I just found your email address I will send you a friend request.  Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone know if the hidrate app can push the water goal to Fitbit? 

Best Answer
Fitbit accepts the amount of water consumed, but not the consumption goal.
Best Answer

Yes. The Hydrate water bottle  Syncs with Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks! Figured that was the case hopefully they add that sometime down the road. 🤷🏻‍:male_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes