Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody have a Hydrate Spark water bottle?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got one and it says it can sync with Fitbit. I checked the box that says to sync it, but it doesn't. Anybody know how to fix it?

Best Answer
90 REPLIES 90

But does it alert your Fitbit also? Or just the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey!!!  this actually worked for me!

i went to Fitbit app, manually added 4oz of water. 

Then I went back to Hidrate to switch on FitBit. I "unlinked" it first, and then linked it again. 

Then, I went back to Fitbit App, and my total oz shows up now! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd love to be friends! my email is 

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

The Hidrate Spark app certainly isn't without its flaws, but overall, I'm pretty satisfied with it and its relationship with the Fitbit app. Does it measure my water intake from the bottle accurately 100% of the time? No. However, I know the water capacity of each fill-up, and if I notice that it hasn't completely documented the full bottle's contents when I finish and refill, I can easily make an adjustment to correct the totals.

I have no issues with it connecting with the Fitbit app. It generally transfers water totals over to the Fitbit app with no problem, and it communicates effectively to pull my steps & overall physical activity in order to make adjustments to what my daily water intake should be (e.g. on high-exercise days, my daily water goal will be noticeably higher than on days when I'm only out walking on my work breaks and such).

If you (or anyone else) feels like connecting on Fitbit, feel free to drop a request - 

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can put small amount of ice in it but can’t be frozen solid. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone.

Glad to see everyone sharing their experiences and thoughts on the matter. 

If you have any questions on how to connect the apps be sure visit this link. I'm sure that it will be very helpful.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have one now, are you still having issues 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not anymore. I was able to link it to my fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not me. Got my bottle next to me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sillyili@Stardustter and @ShannonB84.

@ShannonB84 Are you experiencing any issues with yours? If so, please share what it is.

@Sillyili and @Stardustter, glad to read that you are not having any issues with your bottles. Hopefully it continues that way.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure the sensor light is facing the opening ( the part of the sick that's flat then bulges) and I've been having issues with syncing too. Set it on a flat serfuce between each sip, that works sometimes.  If I figure out another way I will write on here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't have a problem with my bottle syncing, but I have not used it for ages because the smart stick filled with water in the battery apartment and stopped working. It was fastened tight, but must have not been sealed properly during manufacture.

I got a replacement, but after this experience I lost interest in using it in case another stick did the same.

I'm just trying to get fit. One step at a time
Beedub
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can add me:

Just started trying to use mines again.

Moderator edit: Removed personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes

just added you 🙂

Best Answer

Hello everyone.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and experiences on the matter.

Please try to avoid posts that are not related to helping or requesting help in this board, as this is a help board. Maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. There you can talk about a lot of different topics to talk about with other users.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the hidrate spark and td been nothing but headaches, thinking of getting the thermos smart bottle

Best Answer
0 Votes
They are kinda wonky, I think I have mines figured out now, but in the
beginning, I wanted to throw it away many times. I don't think it's 100%
accurate but I do use it most days just to try to keep track of my water
intake.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can use ice in the bottle as long as it does not fill more than 1/4 of the bottle.  I am speaking from experience and am not speaking for the company.  I add ice to mine every time I fill it and have had no problems with it.

Best Answer

Thanks for the info about added ice with it. I Love my water bottle.

Best Answer
0 Votes