Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App to show real-time HR zones when exercising

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, this is my first post, so be gentle 🙂

I have just upgraded to a Blaze having used a One for many months.  Previously I have used a Polar HR chest strap with the polar app and iCardio app.  In both cases the phone can display live HR data superimposed over a graphic showning clearly which zone I am in.  I found this really useful.

I cannot pair the Blaze with any other app (other than fitbit) and have not found a way to show 'live' real-time zone information with this app.  Has anyome found an app that will mirror the polar or iCardio apps by 'sucking' the data from fitbit or linking the blaze directly.

I realise that I can view my actual HR 'live' and that I can view this afterwards in tracked exercises, but I am hoping to see this live.

Heres an image of what I trying to find:

polar-beat-100588170-medium.idge

314841648_screen3360x480

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @ralphhardwick! Currently, it's not possible to have live heart rate data displayed in the graphs as you could do with the previous devices. This would be a great add to Fitbit trackers. 

You may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board because those ideas are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote for them. (There is a suggestion already there asking for this feature but in other trackers not Blaze) 

Hope you can continue enjoying your Blaze. (I have one too and I'm loving it) Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I absolutely agree with the need for this functionality.  I used to use a Mio Alpha a couple of years ago, and it integrated great with iCardio.  For interval training, this is a must.

I can't believe that in 2017 Fitbit will not release the HR data to 3rd party apps.  Why the hold-up?  Since the Fitbit app does not chart out HR in real-time for us interval folks, they should at least release the data to 3rd parties who do.

Best Answer

I'm too very disappointed to learn that my new Fitbit Charge2 cannot sync up real time with iCardio (or any other heart rate trainers). I thought I can use Charge2 instead of my Polar chest strap while doing HIIT training - if that's not possible it's no real real use to me 😞

Best Answer