Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze to fitness pal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone tell me how to connect my fitness pal and the Blaze? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It has been a while since I did this. I believe you should go to MFP website and then click on the APPS tab. Then on the right click on the step tracker link.  Look for Fitbit on the list that shows up and click on the Get button and follow instructions to link the two sites. I believe they will want your Fitbit login info to link.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It has been a while since I did this. I believe you should go to MFP website and then click on the APPS tab. Then on the right click on the step tracker link.  Look for Fitbit on the list that shows up and click on the Get button and follow instructions to link the two sites. I believe they will want your Fitbit login info to link.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes