Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood sugar monitors / apps syncing with Fitbi?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In addition to the OneTouch Reveal App / Monitors (mentioned here) are there any other glucose monitors / apps which support syncing their data with Fitbit? I'm looking at Keto-Mojo but didn't see anything there on the subject.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @adriano72, I'm glad to see you around the Community.

I appreciate you share your experience. Please note that it's up to the owner of the third-party app to implement or update features for their app, this needs to be addressed with the third party customer service and if you wish you can also add a Feature Suggestion so our team can consider it for future developments.

Also you can make this suggestion to their support team and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community.

I'd recommend as well you check this article.

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Please not that it's up to the owner of the third-party app to implement or update features for their app, this needs to be addressed with the third party customer service" -- it's not up to the owner of the third party app but it's up to their customer service? That seems rather confusing to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @adriano72, it's good to have you in the Community.

Thank you for pointing my error, the word was incomplete and the post is now correct.

So to be clear, it is up to the owner and they will implement it or get any suggestions trough their customer support team.

Sorry for the confusion, hope it is clear now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use Keto-Mojo for Glucose and Keto monitoring and really need it to up load my readings into the FitBit Sense. This would be a great addition to help with all the other great self care and help that FitBit helps me with. This is very important to me.

Best Answer

As usual the reply by @LucioFitbit is incorrect. No glucose meter manufacturer can implement integration with Fitbit because related API by Fitbit are not available.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer