Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories Burned not syncingto MyFitnmyfitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever i do exercise it logs in the fitbit app fine, i can also log calories from myfitnesspal and it syncs to the fitbit app easily, however it does not pick up the calories burned from fitbit. I know it is syncing since it says how many steps i have done from fitbit, it just doesnt show any calories burned. I have tried refreshing each app and closing them then refreshing again and it doesnt work. The only thing thatg gets the calories to log is when i revoke access from fitbit and completely reconnect the two apps, but i really do not want to have to do this every single time i burn any calories. I am on android.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @iimogen.

Thanks for bringing this up and letting us know that revoking access and reconnecting helps.

I'll be moving this thread to the Third Party Integrations board as I think it is better suited for it.

In this case I'd recommend that you try getting in touch directly with MFP about what is going on. Given that the integration is developed by the third parties themselves and that the issue persists even after disconnecting and reconnecting, I believe that they should be able to determine what is happening.

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes