Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can CRON_O_Meter export food intake into the fitbit app dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I currently have my Fitbit app and CRON-O-Meter synced so that my activity is transferred to into my CRON-O-Meter app. But I am wondering if there is any way to transfer my food intake information from CRON-O-Meter into my Fitbit dashboard so that it will show my activity level and caloric deficit as a chart together. 

Thanks

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @FreyaDay, good to see you around in the Fitbit Community! This third party integration doesn't figure among the official supported apps, so it's hard to say openly how it works Cron_O_Meter with Fitbit or what information will shared across.

Nonetheless there are other third party services that are able to sync despite are not official compatible. So my recommendation is to give it a try:

If you are logging food in the third party service; when is compatible if should appear an entry on your food sections as a manual entry. If is not showing anything, most likely this option is not supported.

You can also contact directly the developer or owner of the service to learn more about what information will share your Fitbit account with Cron_O_Meter.

See you around and take care!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes