Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can FitBit sync to the RunKeeper app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It's not on the list of supported apps and I don't want to switch run tracking apps....

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @GoCarrieGo, Fitbit does currently offer a one-way integration with Runkeeper meaning your Fitbit data will sync to Runkeeper but not vice versa. Follow these steps to link your accounts:

1. Sign in to RunKeeper.
  2. Click the magnifying glass in the top right corner and choose Connected Apps.
  3. In the top right corner choose My Apps and scroll down to Fitbit.
  4. Click Connect to Fitbit. You'll be taken to Fitbit and asked to allow authorization.
  5. Log in with your Fitbit credential to link your accounts.

You can also manually log your RunKeeper stats on the Log section of your Fitbit account. If you're interested in seeing more from this partnership and integration, you can add your suggestion as an App Feature request in our ideas board here.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @GoCarrieGo, Fitbit does currently offer a one-way integration with Runkeeper meaning your Fitbit data will sync to Runkeeper but not vice versa. Follow these steps to link your accounts:

1. Sign in to RunKeeper.
  2. Click the magnifying glass in the top right corner and choose Connected Apps.
  3. In the top right corner choose My Apps and scroll down to Fitbit.
  4. Click Connect to Fitbit. You'll be taken to Fitbit and asked to allow authorization.
  5. Log in with your Fitbit credential to link your accounts.

You can also manually log your RunKeeper stats on the Log section of your Fitbit account. If you're interested in seeing more from this partnership and integration, you can add your suggestion as an App Feature request in our ideas board here.

Best Answer