Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Link my Account with Thermos Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

had anyone heard of the thermos hydration bottle with smart lid. anyone here have it. do you know if it's compatible with ionic.

I clicked on compatible apps and saw thermos smart lid, clicked on that and it opened a page work with us on fitbit..com just above learn more it tells me this app is no available for your device. does that mean my phone or my ionic. i found and downloaded the app from the playstore. I connected it with my fitbit account. I can't really go any further cause I haven't actually purchased the bottle yet.

I'm wondering what it means it's not available for my device

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@blujeans1008 Welcome to the Fitbit forums! I moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here. Thanks for posting the experience you have had while trying to connect it. Thanks for your interest in linking both accounts.

Yes, Fitbit is compatible with Thermos Hydration Bottle Smart Lid; to link your accounts: 

1. Log in to your account on the app or website of a company that offers Fitbit integration, such as Thermos.
  2. Find the section for connecting another account. This section is often called "Apps" or "Connect."
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and log in to your Fitbit account when prompted.

Unfortunately, we can’t answer specific questions about Thermos products. For more information about the Thermos Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid, including questions about the water bottle or lid hardware, please contact Thermos at http://www.thermos.com/contact.aspx.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes