Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync my Fitbit App with my Slimming World App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is there any way the two apps can be linked so a I don't have to put my food in twice?
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's nice to see you around the Community @Lee653, hope you're doing great! 

Have you tried Lose It! or MyFitnessPal?

With MyFitnessPal 

• Activities
    • Activities from MyFitnessPal are synced to Fitbit as manually logged activities (this means that MFP activities won't count towards challenges, etc.)
  • Food Logs
    • As a result of food logs being synced over, calories are also synced

With Lose It! 

Foods logged from Loose It!

• Users should log food in Loose It! so the food log transfers properly across the two services

Thank you for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

I've found the suggestion "Fitbit to work together with Slimming World Body Magic" that another member has already created. You can vote for their idea and add your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Hope you have a nice day!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

@Lee653 have you asked Slimming World, Fitbit provides the tools and lets the apps connect to them. 

Best Answer