Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync my food log with weight watchers?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to sync my food intake with Weight Watchers. Can this be done?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@fotoldy this article, http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/Can-I-connect-my-Fitbit-and-Weight-Watchers-accou... , discusses syncing your accounts.  It doesn't mention food transferring but does talk about activity from your Fitbit going to Weight Watchers to give you more points to eat.

Please remember to take a moment to mark the post that best answers your question as the Accepted Solution and Vote for posts that are useful or provide quality content.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
57 REPLIES 57

@fotoldy this article, http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/Can-I-connect-my-Fitbit-and-Weight-Watchers-accou... , discusses syncing your accounts.  It doesn't mention food transferring but does talk about activity from your Fitbit going to Weight Watchers to give you more points to eat.

Please remember to take a moment to mark the post that best answers your question as the Accepted Solution and Vote for posts that are useful or provide quality content.

Best Answer
0 Votes
How do I sync my fitbit to my weight watchers account?
Best Answer

@tracie2015 moved your post to this thread that asked a smilar question and has been answered.  See above ^^

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would also like my food tracking to sync to my fitbit. I have my fitbit activity syncing to WW. Did anyone ever hear if this is possible? Thanks!

Best Answer

I, too, would like to connect the food intake to my fitbit. Am I mistaken that it only can track weight and activity?

Best Answer

It is not possible to sync WW food points at this time with FitBit? Hopefully, if they recieve enough requests, they will make it happen!

Best Answer

so would l

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Yes, my acttivity syncs fine fit bit to weight wathcers. I just wan tto sync my WW foodor diet points  with fit bit . 

Best Answer
Ditto. Activity is great but food points are critical to the full package!
Best Answer

Add me to the list of people taht want to sync my food entries between Weight Watchers and FitBit.   I don't care if the "Points" transfer.  It is the weight tracking and nutritional infomration that I would appreciate being shared. 

Best Answer

Yes I am with you. Hope that we are enough very soon to help fitbit make the right decision.

Best Answer

It's not a Fitbit issue, it's a Weight Watchers issue, and WW will never let it happen.

Best Answer
It would be nice if they could share information both ways. Just got my fitbit and WW a count and the syncing from the fitbit isn't working and there are hundreds of people saying it been down for over a month and this isn't the first time WW stopped syncing
Best Answer

Add me to those request a food log sync. I don't care if points crossover. In fact I like having the different tracking stats. Logging my food onto 2 apps is just a pain in the... So PLEASE sync the food.

Best Answer

I, too, would like WW to sync food or equivalent calorie counts to Fitbit.  There's a definite void there, and I feel I already spend an inordinant amount of time logging stuff, without having to add yet another app to the mix. I know it's points, but each of those entries DOES have a calorie count, regardless of whether WW wants us to know that or not.  It's not a big mystery, and I just want an accurate picture of my in/out calories.  Fix it WW!

Best Answer
I would buy Fitbit premium, but I've decided not to do so because the food tracking has no current way to sync with my Weight Watchers food log. It would just be too time consuming to do both, but I like The Fitbit Premium user interface and data viewing options much better.
Best Answer
I too would like to see the food log sync. No time to enter food twice and logging food is a big part of tracking with the Fitbit.
Best Answer

Add me to the list - hook up ww calories with my fitbit please!!!

Best Answer

I am disappointed as well.  When Fit Bit said it integrates with WW, I thought it would at minimum take my calories from WW, at maximum, take the entire WW Food log from WW app, and add calories or points to Fit Bit dashboard.  Seems easy enough to do.

Best Answer