Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can You Connect to Google Fit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot for the life of me figure out where the setting to sync Fitbit Plus with Google Fit. I'm using a Google Pixel 2 XL. I haven't received it yet, but I ordered a Versa yesterday, and I was just trying to set up the app so I could pretty much hit the ground running, sorry for the pun. Currently I'm using a pebble round and PlexFit. I cannot find a setting in either Google Fit or Fitbit Plus to even attempt to sync them. What and where am I missing it?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject & Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @RockneyWayne.

Thanks for sharing your interest in connecting Fitbit to Google Fit to get all of those details together.

I will be moving this thread to the Third-Party Integrations board as I think it is much better suited for it.

At this time there is no way to directly sync the two. Having said that we do have this suggestion talking about it. While it is listed as Not Currently Planned, maybe you could vote for it to show your support. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

I hope to see you around. Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @RockneyWayne.

Thanks for sharing your interest in connecting Fitbit to Google Fit to get all of those details together.

I will be moving this thread to the Third-Party Integrations board as I think it is much better suited for it.

At this time there is no way to directly sync the two. Having said that we do have this suggestion talking about it. While it is listed as Not Currently Planned, maybe you could vote for it to show your support. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

I hope to see you around. Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes