Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect Strava to my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I got a new phone today so had to set the Fitbit app back up. But the Strava app won't show up on my Verse 3? It was on and working literally yesterday, any ideas?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Dean.S. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

To connect your Fitbit and Strava accounts:

1. Visit strava.fitbit.com and tap or click Connect.
  2. Log in to your Strava account.
  3. When prompted, authorize Strava to connect to your Fitbit account and follow the on-screen instructions.

If you continue having issues, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integration board for organization purposes. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @Dean.S. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

To connect your Fitbit and Strava accounts:

1. Visit strava.fitbit.com and tap or click Connect.
  2. Log in to your Strava account.
  3. When prompted, authorize Strava to connect to your Fitbit account and follow the on-screen instructions.

If you continue having issues, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integration board for organization purposes. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit will only sync to activities on Strava that are gps enabled. Swimming or other activities will not show up on Strava. It’s the reason I switched devices. 

Best Answer

Hi I have authorized the application but it still does not show up on the Fitbit. I have done this 3 times and left it 24 hours in case it needed time to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not sure if it will show up on your Fitbit device as an app. You should be able to see it on your Fitbit app that you have authorized it as a  third party application. Check that you allowed Strava to receive information.  The only information that will be downloaded to Strava would be an activity that links to GPS. Just record it normally on your Fitbit and the information will sync on your Strava app. Unfortunately it will not download activity that is not gps tracked swims included. I’ve found if I manually enter them on Strava than my Fitbit picks it up as an activity and I would get double credit on my Fitbit. Good luck! 

Best Answer

Thank you. It's all working now 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes