Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect fitbit to myfitnesspal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to connect my fitbit and myfitnesspal accounts, however when I try to connect via myfitnesspal it keeps saying there is already an account linked to my fitbit account and there cannot be more than one. Having searched the forums I have followed instructions to revoke access for myfitnesspal from fitbit successfully, on myfitnesspal I cannot 'disconnect' as it shows fitbit as not connected anyway. When I then try to reconnect them, I get the same message again on myfitnesspal, although if I go back to fitbit it shows myfitnesspal as being authorised. Can someone please help as I have tried these steps numerous times and it just isn't working! I have tried it on the desktop versions not just the apps.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @TerriHull.

Thanks for trying to revoke the access and to connect them again before posting in here.

Given that these integrations are developed by the third parties I'd recommend that you try getting in touch with MFP directly. They should be able to see what is going on. 

If you do get in touch with them, please keep us posted on how it goes.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes