Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect my Charge 2 with Discovery app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hihi fellow fitbitters 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I do not see it on the App list.

http://www.fitbit.com/apps

Is there some where that it says its compatible? I tried to google the app and came up with nothing that is Fitbit related

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Just_Yolla I hope you're doing well!

First of all I want to be clear that since we are discussing a credit card account and information the best thing you can do is to contact your credit card company directly and ask for the instructions on how to link both accounts so you get your points, this is to ensure you don't enter your important information in the incorrect place as this is a serious risk.

I also did a google search like @WendyB and I think your Discovery card uses the Vitality website to sync points. I am guessing here but this is what I found:

If you are using your Fitbit device on Vitality for the first time
Step 1: Download and install the ‘Fitbit Connect’ device software from Fitbit.com.
Step 2: Using the ‘Fitbit Connect’ device software, upload the workout data from your Fitbit device to Fitbit.com.
Step 3: Go to XXXXXX and click on the ‘Fitness devices and apps’ page under the ‘Gym and Fitness’ section on the Vitality menu and click on ‘Link my Fitbit account’.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Go to Fitbit.com’ button to link your Fitbit account to your account.
Step 5: Log in to link your Fitbit account to Vitality. You will return to the Vitality website.
Step 6: Once back on the ‘Fitness devices and apps’ page, click on ‘Link my Fitbit account’ again.
Step 7: Once the ‘Import Workouts’ pop-up is displayed, click on ‘Submit’ to upload your workout data.
Step 8: Once your workout data has been successfully uploaded, you can view a detailed summary on the ‘Workout tracker’ tool.

I also found this on the forums but the post is from 2014:

On the power of Vitality website,  go under the Get Heatlhy tab and pull Fitness and Exercise.  On that page hit Learn more under Fitness Devices.  Under Fitness Devices scroll down to Fibit.  Hit Learn more under Fitbit and then you should see the steps needed to get the accounts connected.  

My personal suggestion is to contact your bank directly and ask them for instructions on how to like both your Fitbit account and your Discovery card/account. It's the safest way to do this without placing your bank information at risk, this is the reason I removed the website from step 3 in the first set of instructions (it was for Discovery card for South Africa). I want to reinforce the importance that you get instructions from your card company since we aren't sure if you will use Vitality or not and the correct website to be used for the link of both accounts. Don't take risks with your bank information but please do let us know if you were able to contact your card company and get the correct information and instructions.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer