Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get MFP to send Food/Calories eaten to Fitbit app!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know this has been asked before but i have tried most suggested fixes, and cannot get the two apps to syn? any ideas welcome! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @MrHazard, it seems you are new around. I'm wondering what troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

When it comes about third party integration the best to try is to revoke the access of MFP and re-link both accounts once again.

I have shared a post for this that might be of your help. Please give it a try to see if this fix the integration: Fitbit and MFP not syncing!

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be around if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MrHazard, it seems you are new around. I'm wondering what troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

When it comes about third party integration the best to try is to revoke the access of MFP and re-link both accounts once again.

I have shared a post for this that might be of your help. Please give it a try to see if this fix the integration: Fitbit and MFP not syncing!

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be around if you need more help.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankyou for your reply,  I tried all known fixes but while doing so I noticed something in the top right of my screen, on my fitness pal link page.. Turns out years and years ago I made an account on mfp and forgot all about it, what had happened is fitbit was connecting to the old account somehow and not my new one. Strange thing as I was logging in with my new details. Either way, it All works now. 

Thanks for your help 😊 

Best Answer

Hello @MrHazard, good to see you have found the solution and thank you for sharing this information with in our Community, I'm sure this will be helpful for other user who might be experiencing the same issue.

Stay tuned to the Fitbit Community, see you around!

Best Answer
0 Votes