Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't link Fitbit with MyFitnessPal account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read many people  having this issue and still just going round in circles... my heart rate on my luxe is going into overdrive....!

Another MyFitnessPal account has already been linked to this Fitbit account. Only one account may be linked at once.

Is there anyone who can actually fix this?

I used to have a myfitness pal account and another fitbit a long time ago. I have no idea what the email and password combination is for the MFP account that was linked.... i have revoked access on fitbit.com and then tried adding on MFP (my new account) and I keep getting the error. 

I have paid for premium fitbit, but need to use in conjunction with MFP as I like to create recipes on the MFP. 

Help me please, as I need them to talk to each other. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @nonameatpresent.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

To resolve the issue with MyFitnessPal, please visit their site here, scroll down until you see the menu "Another account is already linked to this Fitbit" and follow the instructions.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @nonameatpresent.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

To resolve the issue with MyFitnessPal, please visit their site here, scroll down until you see the menu "Another account is already linked to this Fitbit" and follow the instructions.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've done this... Still stuck
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @nonameatpresent.

The steps provided in the link I shared above ask you to send some information to MyFitnessPal customer support. To have a better understanding of your issue please answer the following questions:

- Did you provide MyFitnessPal with the information they require?

- What was their response?

- Have you updated them to get further assistance?

I'll be waiting for your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I sent all details as requested, not heard anything after 4 weeks...

Just resubmitted all details again tonight... I sit and wait...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks you for the update, @nonameatpresent.

To get further assistance, please update MyFitnessPal customer support. They will let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer