Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't link Vitality to Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't been getting my steps counted on Vitality even though it shows its linked.  So I revoked and relinked on the Vitality end and revoked on the Fitbit end, but now I can't find the Vitality app on Fitbit to relink.  Please help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @DG61,welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for your question about connecting your Fitbit account with Vitality.

Vitality wellness sync questions should be directed to your wellness program customer support.

Please visit What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone? and How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app? for some additional detailed instructions.

I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integration board to keep our forums organized.

If you have any additional questions about your Fitbit device or services, visit help.fitbit.com.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do for you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Normally third party apps are linked to Fitbit through the third party app, not through fitbit. I would go to this Vitality help page

Best Answer
0 Votes