Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t revoke MyFitnessPal access

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an old MFP account – I don’t remember my username or password, so I can’t get into it to remove my Fitbit Inspire HR.

So I have gone into the Fitbit site (not the app… The actual site), and revoked access. But even if I log out and log back in, many Inspire is still connected to my old MFP account. It WILL NOT revoke access.

I have reached out to MFP with no response, and need help revoking this access! Any thoughts? Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @JFackler10, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here, thanks for all the details that were shared. As it turns out, this seems to be a process to be completed directly with MyFitnessPal because you'll need to revoke the Fitbit app access in your MFP account. Since you don't remember your username and password, you can try to find any email from them in your email addresses to login with email address instead of username and then try a password reset procedure directly with them.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As long as you remember your email login with them. Try this

Best Answer
0 Votes