Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you link Tactiohealth with Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a possibility to integrate with tactiohealth? I use this app for my weight and it would be very handy that it would integrate with fitbit.

If not, is integration with this app on the program?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

@Bartvanhonste It will be a pleasure to answer your inquiry!

Yes, It's possible you can sync Fitbit with TactioHealth Smiley Very Happy Go here and follow the steps provided there. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It does put my daily steps and sleep pattern into tactio health but the ipad/iphone fitbit app does not take my weight out of tactio health. I still have to fill this out manually in fitbit, which is double and thus unnecessary work.

Any help on this one?

Met gul uitgeschonken wijngroeten,
Bart
Best Answer
0 Votes
Trying to link the 2 also. The link provided has no instructions
Best Answer
0 Votes

@kernos wrote:
Trying to link the 2 also. The link provided has no instructions

@kernos: the link provided by @SilviaFitbit is outdated (no wonder, it was from September 2014 and we’re in March 2016). The new Fitbit link for the TactioHealth app is: https://www.fitbit.com/partnership/detail?id=13#

However, it doesn’t provide specific guidance on how to connect the TactioHealth app to your Fitbit account. In the TactioHealth app for Android, you need to select Connected Health from the menu (the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner). From there, you can select your Fitbit model, under Activity Tracking and/or the Fitbit Aria, under Body Scales. Then, you need to press the Green button with the text Connect inside. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work for me.

Looks like I’m not the only one. Here is the latest comment for the TactioHealth app in the Google Play Store:

tactiohealth_app_comment.jpg

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone have this working?  I have the Fitbit and Tactiohealth apps both set up on my iPhone, and it says they are connected but I'm not getting any of my steps from Fitbit updated to Tactio.

Best Answer

@ob1knorrb A warm welcome to the Community! Please try unlinking and relinking both accounts to see if after this you get it working. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
That worked, thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

None of my Fitbit data has been transferred to Tactio for over a month. Don't know whose end has the problem. I have revoked access, uninstalled, reinstalled, reconnected...etc., etc. No Fitbit data making it to Tactio. Data from another app is making it to Tactio just fine. Trying to contact Tactio support, but if anyone from Fitbit has any suggestions I'd love to hear them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JustDucky62 That's usually what we suggest, however, I just want to add that unlinking from both Tactio's side and Fitbit's side, then relinking the accounts might help. If that doesn't work, reaching out to Tactio support is probably the best option.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer

How do you unlink from the fitbit side? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Ckburks! You can unlink any third-party integration from Fitbit by doing the following: 

- Go to your online Dashboard

- Click on settings > applications

- Scroll down and you should see the app listed 

- Finally, just click on "revoke access" 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes