Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect Fitbit with MyFitnessPal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This question has been asked and answered. Unfortunately the "best answer" does not work in my case. When I tried to connect, my fitness pal takes my to a Fitbit page that wants me to update our buy. I hit the update key and it takes me to the page with the charge 5 and connect with other devices. After that it goes to the settings page for the charge five but will not connect with the app. I've had it connected before but now , nothing. HELP

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Lbreynolds1966.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, and your efforts while working on this matter. I'm sorry you're having difficulties with this process. I understand you've tried some steps, but let me recommend the following to see how it goes afterward.

1. Please log into your MyFitnessPal account and remove anything related to Fitbit
  2. Then, revoke access on the Fitbit app to reset their connection. For instructions, check this help article
  3. Force quit both apps and reboot your phone
  4. Once that is done, go to MyFitnessPal website and try connecting it with Fitbit one more time

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Lbreynolds1966.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, and your efforts while working on this matter. I'm sorry you're having difficulties with this process. I understand you've tried some steps, but let me recommend the following to see how it goes afterward.

1. Please log into your MyFitnessPal account and remove anything related to Fitbit
  2. Then, revoke access on the Fitbit app to reset their connection. For instructions, check this help article
  3. Force quit both apps and reboot your phone
  4. Once that is done, go to MyFitnessPal website and try connecting it with Fitbit one more time
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem but then I realized that I had to click on all of the little white bubbles next to all of the items I wanted to give access to My FitnessPal to. Then the "allow" button finally illuminated. Maybe this will help.

JoAnn

Best Answer

Hi there, @JoJoC77.

Thanks for participating in this thread and sharing what worked for you. That's helpful advice, and I'm sure it will be of help for other members.

In case you have some spare time, I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends, find great tips and start your own topics. Have a great day!

Best Answer
0 Votes