Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing with MyFitnessPal?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I’ve been using my FitBit and MyFitnessPal for around 15 days (they are synced), and they were working perfectly up until yesterday. Now whenever I sync my FitBit and close/refresh/log out/log back into MyFitnessPal, it doesn’t show my updated steps or calories burned. I tried disconnecting my FitBit from MyFitnessPal and reconnecting it multiple times, and it does not solve the issue. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance! 

Elizabeth

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I have the same issue. It still syncs throughout the day, but doesn't update stats. For example, as of 9am I had 900 steps and 900 calories burned. By 1pm, I had 8000 steps and 1700 calories burned, but Fitbit is pushing that 9am data at 1pm as 1pm data. I didn't do all that work for MFP to think I'm a lazy bum.

The issue started yesterday, after removing and adding Fitbit - MFP integration multiple times it finally started working again. However, the issue started again today and I don't have the energy to sit on your website all day un-syncing and re-syncing the apps. As a new Fitbit user this is not promising for my long term patronage of your company.

Best Answer