Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 will not synch with Weight Watchers all suggestions have not worked!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 has been working fine with Weight Watchers for months.  Yesterday (9/18/2020) for some reason it stopped at exactly 12:03 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)  After that, all I would get from Weight Watchers is "last sync at  12:03 pm."  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the charge 3 from Fitbit.  Uninstalled and reinstalled Fitbit app.  Tried through both Weight Watchers website and their app.  I have revoked Weight Watchers from Fitbit and disconnected Fitbit from Weight Watchers and then reconnected them. I even called Weight Watchers Technical support and they couldn't help me.  They said I already did all the suggestions they could muster.  Why is this happening and why can't I get this fixed?  It's very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Okay guys.  I finally fixed this on my own.  Don't ask me why.  I can't tell you if Weight Watchers was the problem or FitBit.  I  went and signed up for MyFitnessPal (because it's free) and saw if I could synch with Fitbit.  It did beautifully.  Went to FitBit website and saw that it was in my list of apps that had permission to access Fitbit.  Then I went back to Weight Watchers and disconnected again from Fitbit.  (I did this 100 times yesterday and it didn't work)  Then I tried to connect to something else, (Garmin I think)  I don't have Garmin but that wasn't the point.  While the website was still open asking me to log into Garmin, I went back to the Weight Watchers and clicked the same for Fitbit.  MIRACLE the permission box opened up asking me to log into Fitbit.  I did so and it all started syncing again!  It's FIXED.  I have no idea why the problem started or why it's fixed.  Just that it is!  (WHEW!)

Best Answer
0 Votes