Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChargeHR not sync with my fitbit app on Blackberry 10 (z30)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got a ChargeHR, I got my app from the amazon store and it sync for the first time over wifi on tuesday night.  That same night, when I open the app it would be just a black screen and only once did it show any progress. It shows in my account that the ChargeHR did track my sleep, hence I can say that id did syncronize. However on wednesday I flew out of north america and in my account there is no more activity since I flew out. I have wifi on my phone and the app is still there, however, it is just a black screen. I have deleted the band from my bluetooth memory and tried to sync it again and it states that it "can't connect. Visit the website for this bluetooth enable device. Download the required app on your BlackBerry device"

the app is still there showing me a black screen. I have not attempted to delete the app and reinstalled as I cant seem to get the app store either! Does this mean that the fitbit only works in north america? or is it because the ChargeHR it has not been released in the country I am in that my device is not syncing? I would not thing that this is the case but I need help as my dad's xmas gift is the same and if this doesnt work I better start looking for another thing and returning this device

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@dimagoro90 Welcome to the Community! Currently Blackberry devices aren't supported by Fitbit. It's weird that your tracker synced once to the app because it's not in the list of supported devices. In case it syncs again when you return I can't confirm it will sync properly or the information that you're seeing is 100% accurate. 

I would then use Fitbit Connect and use the Dongle to sync or you can sync your Fitbit to any third party integration and download the app in your Blackberry and see Fitbit's information there.

Also, Fitbit app will be available in iOS, Android and Windows phone if Fitbit sells trackers in that country and you have a supported device. 

Let me know how it goes.  

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes