Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Aria to Apple Health

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone been able to connect an Aria to the Apple Health app?

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

After leaving my Fitbit tracker (and Aria scale) for an Apple Watch last fall, I started shopping for a scale that would sync with Apple Health. Problem is my better half still loves her Fitbit and Aria and we didn’t want two scales. I found this thread and connected my Fitbit App to MyFitnessPal App and then gave MyFitnessPal permission to access Apple Health. Weight data from the Aria is now in Apple Health. Easy, free, automatic, an (so far) accurate. 

Best Answer

Hi! I downloaded the 3 apps that I read were great for this transfer...wait 4. “Power sync” doesn’t seem to transfer the weight and BMI so that one was out fast. Strava was neat..a lot of people I knew on there... didn’t bother me about buying premium every 5 seconds. Buuut... I kinda don’t exercise (5 feet 105lbs) I use (used)my Fitbit for sleep, heart rate, and weight management. Myfitnesspal came in second. I think I picked “Lose It” bc it’s simple, it’s mainly just for weight and I feel (just a hunch) like it uses less storage space on my phone than Myfitnesspal. It also links right up..and I just checked.. Fitnesspal links to your tracker app...I think the fitbit app needs to stay on your phone too. aria sends numbers over WiFi to the Fitbit server and “Lose it” syncs direct from the Fitbit server. Hey- download both for a while, see which one you like better! My goal next week... not buy anything online (or anywhere)!

Moderator edit: all-caps

Best Answer

It’s actually super sad that the Aria scale STILL does not connect to Apple’s Health App. 

It sucks that you have to use a 3rd party to make it happen, but you CAN do it. I have had My Aria scale connected to health through MyFitnessPal for years now, and check back here every so often to see if they finally added the integration. 

Good Luck!

Best Answer

Nice to see you here, @Ilene.

Fitbit devices are still not able to sync with Apple's Health App and our team is aware that customers have requested this as you can see on this post. Fitbit is always working to improve its products and services provided and that includes partnerships through our open API with other app developers. If there is any update about this topic, it will be communicated as soon as possible.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just did this same thing last night! Works like a charm! A note when connecting my fitness pal to Fitbit... you have to let it sync everything. If you try to just sync weight, look carefully at the page that pops up and it will show an error message to this effect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody. Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services but at the moment doesn't have plans to integrate Fitbit with Apple Health app as mentioned in this feature suggestion.

Thank you for sharing the alternatives you found to transferred your data between your apps.

I am going to close this thread since it is too old, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer