Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting my Fitbit with Insight Timer app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use the meditation app Insight Timer daily. Is there a way to get my Fitbit Versa Lite to sync with that app?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@jaycee25 your Versa Lite will only connect to you Fitbit account. 

However it is possible to make an app that will connect with a third party app. 

It is also possible for a third party like Insight Timer to connect and sync with your Fitbit account. You may want to reach out to them and ask about the status of a connection with Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to see this integration also. At the very least the ability to manually add my meditations to the FitBit app instead of only FitBit guided meditations counting towards being tracked within the app.

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue  thanks for your help. Hi @jaycee25 @FBitJennyB, welcome to the Community Forums.   

Thanks for sharing those details on your posts. As our friend @Rich_Laue mentioned, this can be consulted with Insight Timer so they can allow her app to sync with Fitbit. 

@FBitJennyB regarding to the meditation feature on the Fitbit app, I suggest giving us your idea and suggestion through our Ideas boardIf you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

According to Giampi71 on a similar thread, "Currently Fitbit WebAPI do not include any mindfulness integration hence even if a developer wanted to integrate its service it couldnt."

[Ref: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Integration-with-insight-timer/td-p/4662538]

Best Answer