Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not syncing between Fitbit and MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I first connected the apps a few years back, things like weight loss and steps would sync between the apps automatically. The activity would be reflective in both apps. Now my steps do not come up in MyFitnessPal as exercise and my weight loss logs do not come up in the apps unless I log it independently in each app.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I can’t get my Fitbit app and MyFitnessPal apps to sync. Fitbit app doesn’t show MFP as being connected but I’ve even reinstalled MFP through Fitbit app link and it still won’t connect. MFP shows it is connected to Fitbit app but isn’t showing that any step data is being received 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AColeman88 and @Andiebull Welcome to the Community. Thanks for taking the time to share what you're experiencing with Fitbit and MyFitnessPal. 

I've merged your posts here because you're experiencing the same. I appreciate the troubleshooting you've tried prior to posting. 

I would like you to follow the troubleshooting posted in this article What if data doesn't appear to be syncing from Fitbit to MyFitnessPal? 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes