Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not tracking "Track your exercise" in the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use My Fitness Pal app to track several items. When I added exercise it would show up on my Fitbit app. I have not seen this is a few weeks. Stays at '5 days left this week'. Have I disconnected it somehow. Need help on re-establishing this item. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @watchgeek.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

In this case, I would recommend revoking the access between your Fitbit account and MyFitnessPal and reconnect them once again. For instructions, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @watchgeek.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

In this case, I would recommend revoking the access between your Fitbit account and MyFitnessPal and reconnect them once again. For instructions, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

Worked perfectly. Thank you and Happy New Year

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @watchgeek.

I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the issue you were experiencing with MyFitnessPal.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Happy New Year to you too. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes