Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dexcom and Fitbit integration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Fitbit folks 

I don't know about you but there needs to be some better integration between Dexcom and Fitbit.  I managed to find Glance watch face. Thank goodness.  But Fitbit needs to start working with Dexcom 

JJ

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community, @Jjtaz1971.

I appreciate the suggestion of connecting Dexcom with your Fitbit account as this was suggested by our users. The Fitbit app is open for integrations from other apps, so if you don't see the option to connect Dexcom with Fitbit, I recommend you to contact them to encourage them to develop the connection between both apps.

Thanks for stopping by, see you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer

Hi there! My husband and I just got the Sense and we, too, found the Glance watch face. However, despite sharing and viewing many YouTube videos, we still cannot get it to transfer data to the Sense. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not found a way to get the Fitbit to directly talk to the Dexcom App on the phone. In order to get your glucose numbers onto your fitbit, you MUST be connected to WiFi. Then you enter your Dexcom web site credentials into the FitBit app. 
My son is using a Versa connected to an Android phone. When he is out of WiFi range, he does not get numbers on his watch. 

If anyone has a watch face that will communicate over bluetooth, I would very much like to hear it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes