Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diabetic Log Apps? (mysugr/ Dexicom)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know when FitBit will be compatible with logbooks for Diabetes/Blood Sugars. Its unfortunate that I have to use multiple apps for relatively related information. I am able to have my blood sugars instantly logged from my meter. My carbs calculated from my fitnesspal and then my steps/exercise onto fitbit. Yet I wish there was a way where I could just do it all onto the sugar logging app (mysugr) to be able to send to my doctor. It could save some extra time in my day if mysugr/dexicom, fitbit and myfitnesspal could all coexist instead of me having to go into the apps and redo the info a multitude of times. I know Apple watch is compatible with dexicom but I am not interested in the apple device. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Type1NeedsCat Tongue Man Tongue I totally agree with you, this would be a great feature! This is why I suggest you to post it in our Feature Suggestions board, this is the best place to share your ideas and have our developers check them out! 

Then you can share the link here so everyone that sees it can vote for it. Heart

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
An update to this topic, Fitbit is excited to announce a collaboration with DexCom to develop and market products to help better manage their diabetes and get a more complete picture of their overall health with easy-to-use mobile tools.  

The first planned initiative is to bring Dexcom CGM data to Fitbit’s new smartwatch, Fitbit Ionic. Through this experience, Dexcom CGM users on either Android or iOS devices would be able to see both activity and glucose levels, right on their wrist.

The full announcement can be found here. http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170907005577/en/

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer