Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diasend and Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

diasend have a link to connect to fitbit, and even ask you to sign in to your fitbit account. 

I know its not linked on the fitbit website. but surely it should be linked on there, because I am looking to buy a fit bit wristband, after not wearing my zip, as itd be easier. it would also save me logging on to my computer every time to update the diasend programme. 

from the diasend website it appears to say, and the way I understand it, "link to fitbit, and itll update on the app, every morning"  

I also want to track my sleep. 

so if anyone knows if diasend has figured it out, please let me know. 🙂 thanks 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @arrianne. Thanks for sharing your experience with Fitbit and Diasend. 

I'm glad to hear that you're looking for a Fitbit wristband. I would ask Diasend directly because there are tons of apps that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours and the best way to tell if an app is compatible with Fitbit is to go to the third-party site and poke around their settings to see if you can connect Fitbit. You can also browse their site for information or contact the app owner and ask if they integrate with Fitbit. You can learn more about it by checking this post: Third Party Apps - FAQ

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes