Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dicks Mobile App?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dicks Sporting Goods has a function where 10K steps/day gives you 3point in their rewards program, anyone have success syncing with this?

Got 10K steps yesterday and don't think its reflected

TIA

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there @SunsetRunner. I'm glad to see you around! 😄

If you're having problems syncing your steps to a third party integration, please take a look at these instructions I provided here about a similar situation. It was about the user not seeing steps on WeightWatchers but the workaround is the same for any other app as in your case.

Try it out and let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can't get it to authorize at all, so I can't link. I've tried uninstalling and everything!
Best Answer

Hmmm  that's strange @TheAmazingBecky. Thanks for getting back.

I would recommend now to get in touch with the third party support team for them to take a look at this since this has do be done on their end, they should be able to help you out with this.

Anything else, let me know. I'll be happy to help! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been resolved; I am still having issues syncing my blaze with Dicks Mobile App 

Best Answer

Good to see you in the Community @jackieotte!

Have you tried the instructions on my post above? If not, please get in touch with the app's support department for them to see if there's anything going on on their end.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I needed to turn on notifications for DICKS app on my IPHONE settings.  When I went back into  the DICKS app  it wasn't just clocking anymore, it brought up choices of fitbit, garmin, applehealth and my run.  Hope this helps!

Kim 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @4momma. Great to see you in the Forums and thanks for sharing this with us! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you look at their FAQ it says that you should wait around 24 hours because there’s a delay, if it still doesn’t show up, contact the team and make sure to include info. (Hope this helps)

Best Answer
0 Votes