Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery App not letting my link to my Fitbit versa.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I am having trouble linking my discovery app to my Fitbit versa on my iPhone. When I go to link devices on my discovery app there is no option for my Fitbit versa - what must I do ? 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@CharneBoshoff Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! It would be up to the developers to update the list of available devices so you could email them to inquire about it. Still the link is between accounts not directly to your Versa so you could try selecting a different one (maybe the Ionic if it is available) and try completing the link that way. Once both accounts are linked then the steps your Versa tracks will sync with your Fitbit account and that information should be transferred to your Discovery account.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I go to linking devices there are no options that show in order to link. What must I do?

Best Answer

@KendraM_123 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that you can find your Versa as an option on your Discovery app. Remember that the link is between accounts so you most likely can chose another device and the information should still sync between them. Still you can let Discovery know about this so they can add your Versa as an option and fix this issue.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes