Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does MFP still support Fitbit Aria Scales?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying to get my Fitbit scales to sync the readings to MFP. They haven't synced since 28/6/17.  Both the scales and the Alta watch show on the Fitbit dashboard, but only the watch shows on MFP.  Could it have anything to do with replacing the scales with new batteries?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Lyn 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @LYN8, it's nice to see you again in the Fitbit Community! I don't believed the batteries are causing this issues since your Aria syncs through your Fitbit Dashboard and from here is shared to your MFP account. So if your Aria is syncing with your Dashboard we can discard the batteries as the source of the issue.

Keep in mind only your measurements gathered with your Aria will sync to your MFP account, so if this is not happening the best to try is to revoke the access of MFP and re-connect both account one more time. The following post will explain more in details this process.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply.  When I go into MFP Apps and look under the "Scales" tab, I cannot see and Fit bit scales at all. I see a lot of other brands, but not Fitbit.  On the Fitbit website my account shows bot the Alta watch and the Aria scales with MFP access. I don't know what to do!!!

Best Answer

Hello @LYN8, thank you for the details. I've been scouting some information from MFP and the Aria scale according to their site still is compatible. Although you are right, I'm not able to see the Aria scale as an option to connect under App in MFP account.

Have you tried my suggested post from my previous response? If you haven't please try the following:

- Go to the main website at www.MyFitnessPal.com, then to the Apps tab, then check to see if Fitbit is showing as Connected under your apps. If so please Disconnect it. 
- Then log into your Fitbit account at www.fitbit.com, click the gear icon, then Settings, next click Applications. If MyFitnessPal is showing as Connected there, click the blue ‘Revoke Access’ button and revoke access for MyFitnessPal
- It’s important to make sure Fitbit has been disconnected on both MyFitnessPal and Fitbit
- Once disconnected, please wait 15 minutes then try to reconnect from the MyFitnessPal website
- Go back to www.MyFitnessPal.com website (not the Fitbit or MFP app) and relink your Fitbit device via the main Apps tab, here.
- Once you have reconnected, go back to the Apps tab online and make sure Fitbit is now showing on the right-hand side of the page under Your Apps

This should refresh your link on both sides. Once you have reestablished the connection, you need to then make sure to elect Fitbit as your step source.

Keep me posted if the issue persists. See you until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Go back to www.MyFitnessPal.com website (not the Fitbit or MFP app) and relink your Fitbit device via the main Apps tab, here."

I am not sure that will work though.  Since Fitbit Aria does not show up in the apps any longer on MFP then you cant click it to link it.

Jim

Best Answer
0 Votes